The Three Kings. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and the rest of the team will be present to celebrate with fans the second championship in franchise history.
If you are planning to join the party (or you have to work around the area that day) here is some usefull information:
The parade is set to last 90 minutes beginning at 11 am, starting at the corner of Southwest 8th Street and Second Avenue (Calle Ocho), move through Brickell, to the Intercontinental Hotel, to Bicayne Boulevard before ending at the American Airlines Arena.
And if you are one of the lucky season ticket holder, there will be an exclusive and free celebration for you at the Arena. In that case you’ll have to arrive between 9:30 and 10:30 am to get in. They will be showing the parade on big screens inside, until the team arrives.
Besides pots and pans, signs and horns, it’d be a good idea to bring an umbrela, since there’s a 50% chance of rain.
According to the Miami Parking Authority, city parking will be available along the parade route at the following locations starting Monday at 7 a.m.:
- Along Biscayne Boulevard between NE 1st and NE 4th Streets, Lot 19 ($20)
- Chopin Plaza by the Hotel Intercontinental Miami, Lot 20 ($20)
- Old Port Boulevard adjacent to the north side of Bayside Marketplace, Lot 301 ($20)
- Arsht Center off NE 13th Street and 2nd Avenue, Lot C ($20)
- College Station Garage off NE 3rd Street and 2nd Avenue, Garage 3 ($15)
Carpooling is a good idea.
See you on Monday at the parade!!!
Miami Heat’s Victory Parade
Monday, June 25th. 11:00 am
From Southwest 8th St. to Miami Airlines Arena